There's nothing worse than the feeling you get when you find out you've been scammed. It's heartbreaking, blood boiling horrible. There is nothing quite like this betrayal.
However... we are a little tempted to do so.return it anyway. It's that smile, the way they say they're sorry (and look like they really mean it) that makes you want to forgive them and pretend it never happened.
If your partner has hadan idea they want to deceiveThey are halfway to the door. It's the hard truth someone needs to share with you. once a cheateralways a scammer.
You don't want to stay, you're angry, and you don't want your feelings to get in the way. You just want to completely get out of his life and feel safe and happy about it.
Leaving isn't easy, but you did it. Take the small step and remind yourself every day that you deserve more. You will find that being alone is much better thanbe with someone who makes you feel unhappy and unwanted.
RELATED:16 Quotes About Learning To Trust Again After Someone Cheated On You
We've found the best cheating quotes to help you remember why you should never give up on cheating, even if you're tempted!
The 77 Best Trick Quotes
1. "Never underestimate a man's ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes."Rihanna
Their mistakes, not yours.
2. "Betrayal and lying are not fights, they are reasons to break up." - Patti Callahan-Henry
Don't get caught up in an injury cycle.
3. "He's living his life, so stop stopping him from living yours" - Unknown
Live your life.
4. "The cheat was easy but impossible to undo" - Dean Osborne
5. "Dear Ex... When you see me, I want you to realize what you had, regret what you lost, and realize what you'll never get back." - A stranger
Recognize, repent and acknowledge.
6. "Once someone cheats in a relationship, there's no reason to stay. If they really loved you, they never would have cheated on you." —Anurag Prakash Ray
you could do it better
7. "Thus began dishonesty and betrayal, not in big lies but in little secrets." - Amy Tan
Little secrets do the most damage.
8. "They didn't cheat on you because you are. They chose to cheat on you because you're not."Carlos J. Orlando
The choice was his.
9. “Don't cheat if you don't want to be cheated. A relationship is mutual. That is the golden rule of all good connections.” —Israelmore Ayivor
The golden rule.
10. "Every adventure is inherently quite dysfunctional." - Rebekah Brooks
Is this not the truth?
11. "How can he love you when he treats you like he doesn't even like you?" — r.h. sin
It's not true love.
12. "If you didn't want me to tell people you were lying trash, then you shouldn't have been lying trash." Very easy." - A Stranger
13. "The more you defend a lie, the angrier you get." - Mitch Albom
Why do that?
14. “The really scary thing about undetected lies is that they can get us down more than outright lies.” -Cheryl Hughes
You can beat this.
15. "You didn't just betray me, you betrayed us. You didn't just break my heart, you broke our future." —Steve Maraboli
we are not anymore
16. "Besides hurting my family, the worst thing anyone can do is betray me." —Robert Buckley
Except cheating also hurts your family.
17. "It's better not to have someone than to have someone who is half of it or doesn't want to be." - A stranger
Which is better?
18. "One day you'll remember me and how much I loved you... and then you'll hate yourself for letting me go." - Aubrey Drake Graham
19. “The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. -Stephen Covey
You are who you surround yourself with.
20. "You don't deserve someone who comes back, you deserve someone who never leaves" - Unknown
They deserve better.
21. "Things fall apart so easily when lies hold them together." - Dorothy Allison
The fake is fragile.
22. "One lie is enough to call into question the whole truth." - Samaira Ansari
You don't need more.
RELATED:8 things chronic scammers have in common
23. "Stop asking me to trust you while I'm still spitting water from the last time you let me drown." - Unknown
You already drowned me.
24. "Those who betray their loyal partners don't deserve them" - Ellen J. Barrier
25. "You can't save a relationship unless both people are equally committed. It takes a concerted effort to make it work. One person trying will never be enough." -Tony Gaskins
You've already done everything you can.
26. “When another woman steals her husband, there is no better revenge than to let her have him. You can't steal from real men." - A Stranger
She can have it.
27. "It's not that you lied to me, but I no longer believe that you shook me" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Can you really move on from this person if you know what they've done and trust them not to do it again?
28. "No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price." -Rose Wynters
29. "A lie has the power to obscure a thousand truths" - Al-David
What can you trust?
30. "A liar deludes himself more than anyone else into believing that when he cannot maintain his good nature, he can remain good." — Richelle E. Goodrich
Do yourself a favor and move on.
31. "Feelings are like waves, we can't stop them, but we can choose which ones to ride." — Jonathan Martensson
Is it really worth it?
32. "Never cheat on someone who is nice to you." - Surgeon Bell
Karma will get you.
33. “He has forgotten you. - A stranger
I did not forget.
34. “Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Her tongue won't accidentally fall into another girl's mouth!" —Gemma-Fertag
It is not how it works.
35. "No one has ever committed suicide because of a broken arm. But every day thousands of people commit suicide because of broken hearts. Why? Because emotional pain hurts much more than physical pain." —Oliver Markus Malloy
The pain is almost unbearable.
36. "Once a cheater, always a repeat offender" - Melissa Edwards
37. "Cheaters don't believe that cheating is wrong until they are cheated." - Sonja Parker
Why do you need to understand this?
38. "Cheating is the most selfish thing a person can do in a relationship! If you're not happy with the person you're with, break up. Simple as that!" –Jerry Springer
Why don't people understand this?
39. "If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you will marry a man who cheats on his wife." - Ann Landers
Food for thought.
40. "Never argue with someone who believes their own lies" - Unknown
Do not worry.
41. "Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one person can do to another. If you're not happy in a relationship, end it before starting a new one." –Abhishek Tiwari
As simple as that.
42. "'It was a mistake,' you said. –David Levitan
Don't let that happen again.
43. “Infidelity is mentally, emotionally, and physically painful for the cheating spouse. Be kind to yourself as you heal." —Arraster. Karen Finn
Show yourself some compassion.
44. "There is no such thing as a case that doesn't mean anything." - Amanda Robson
Don't fall for that lie.
45. "Cheating is a choice. Period." —Charles J. Orlando
The end of the story.
RELATED:Why do people cheat? 5 Excuses People Give to Cheat (These Are Total Lies)
46. “Trust, once lost, cannot be easily regained. Not in a year, maybe not even in a lifetime." —J.E.B. Merchant
Do you really want to do this to yourself?
47. "Guys are like bras, they kiss from behind" - Unknown
48. "A real man doesn't have time to cheat because that man is too busy providing everything a good woman deserves." - Ritu Ghatourey
You deserve a real man.
49. "When a man steals his wife, there's no better revenge than letting him have her." - Sacha Guitry
They deserve each other.
50. "Cheating on a good man is like throwing a diamond and catching a rock" - Unknown
you are a diamond
51. "There is no justification for an affair" - Shanola Hampton
None at all.
52. "If you can't commit to someone else, at least commit to the character concept and don't cheat." —Jerry Springer
As simple as that.
53. "Why don't you just pretend he dropped dead?" You cannot call or write to a dead person. Put some candles in front of her picture and voila.” – Isabel Lopes
The relationship is dead anyway.
54. "It may seem normal for a woman to find out her husband is cheating on her, but not when you're the wife and he's your husband." —Melissa Bank
55. "I'm learning to love the sound of my feet moving away from things that aren't for me" - Unknown
56. "For a relationship to thrive, an affair is necessary. However, the issue has to be with yourself... your inner self." —Big Wolf
Do not abandon the relationship.
Related Stories from YourTango:
Frenchwoman falls in love with robot and plans to marry him
34 hilarious St Patrick's Day memes to celebrate Irish happiness
The luckiest in love from March 19 to March 25, 2023 are these 3 zodiac signs
57. “Sometimes someone can be touched by God but not healed. When that happens, he usually uses his pain for a greater purpose." —Shannon L. Alder
Learn from it.
58. “Love should never hurt. Love should heal, be a refuge from misery, make life worthwhile." - Mia Asche
Remember this when you are in pain.
59. “Trying to understand madness will drive you mad. Let her go." -Karen Salmansohn
60. "Even a small mistake is dishonorable when used for selfish or cowardly reasons." - Jeanne Birdsall
And he deceives him selfishly and cowardly.
61. "Deceit only excites those who cannot see the beauty of faithfulness." –Michael Bassey-Johnson
Loyalty is the most beautiful thing in the world.
62. "Anything is better than lies and deceit." - Leo Tolstoy
63. "Lying is easy, but it's lonely." - Victoria Schwab
Is it really worth it?
64. "Betrayal is what I felt, my heart broken not just by a man I was in love with but who I believed to be a true friend." —Danka V.
Losing your best friend can be a lot harder than losing a loved one.
65. "Remember, there's a difference between someone who loves you and someone who would do anything to keep you" - Unknown
There is a difference.
66. “People cheat when they're scared. When it costs nothing to be wrong or admit ignorance, there is no reason to deceive or feign understanding. –Leah Hager Cohen
Honesty is the best policy.
67. "Extramarital affairs take place as much in the mind as in the bedroom." -Dr. Gary Smalley
Emotional betrayal is real.
68. "Cheaters thrive until there's enough grudge against them to ensure they don't." -Peter Singer
Always back not end.
69. "If you betray someone who is willing to do anything for you, you have betrayed true loyalty" - Unknown
70. “I remember one sad Sunday night and wondering, 'Am I going to spend the rest of my life like this? Married to someone who is constantly distracted and a little melancholy, like there's a wonderful party going on in the next room? The one you could watch without me? –Suzanne Finnamore
It's obvious when your heart and mind are elsewhere.
71. “I'm proud of my heart. It's been staked, stabbed, tricked, burned and broken, but somehow it still works." —Alcatraz Dey
you will love again
72. "Stop thinking about him because he doesn't think about you" - Unknown
He doesn't think about you.
73. "Nowhere does it say that cheating or infidelity is linked only to a physical act." - Dena B. Cashatt
Emotional issues are just as painful.
74. “Devastated, I examine my hands. equal hands. The rings are still there, but they are no longer valid." ― Suzanne Finnamore, Split: A Divorce Memoir
75. "A man can love you from the bottom of his heart and still find room at the top for someone who says he's nobody." - Kiki Strack
76. "Seriously, if the bastards are cheating on you, then they don't deserve you anyway. If that's a legitimate fear, then you probably shouldn't be with them to begin with." —Kody Keplinger
77. "No relationship is a waste of time. If she didn't get what you want, she taught you what you don't want." - A stranger
You've learned a lesson.
RELATED:Why do people cheat on the people they love?
More for you:
10 ways the universe tells you when your life changes
The 100 best love phrases that will make everyone believe in love
126 rare words with beautiful meanings
100 deep questions to get to know you much better
Abby Jamison is an author who loves to read and write, but road trips are close behind.